Hello, Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? This will help increase the size of web pages.
- To make things bigger, press Ctrl and + at the same time.
- To make things smaller, press Ctrl and - at the same time.
- To reset the size back to normal, press Ctrl and 0 at the same time.
You can also use the NoSquint add-on to change the default zoom level for all websites at once. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
- After installing NoSquint, make sure you have the Add-on Bar displayed:
- Right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
- Click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
- You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but it's not recommended that you go higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
Please let us know if this helped you!