Forum Response - Switch to previous theme
- Revision id: 64318
- Creator: Ashickur Rahman
- Comment: Some more update the article for Firefox 29.0.1
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: rmcguigan
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: rmcguigan
A theme is an add-on that changes the visual appearance of Firefox. When several themes are installed, you can switch to another theme as follows:
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons button.
- Switch to the Appearance tab. You should find your previously used personas in the list.
- Find the one you want to use and click the Enable button.
To uninstall the other ones you can click the Remove button on them and they'll be uninstalled instantly.
For more information about Firefox themes, see the article Use themes to change the look of Firefox.
Did this answer your question? Let us know.