Forum Response - Switch to previous theme
- Revision id: 64315
- Creator: Ashickur Rahman
- Comment: Update the article for Firefox 29.0.1
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
A theme is an add-on that changes the visual appearance of Firefox. When several themes are installed, you can switch to another theme as follows:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will openClick the menu button and and choose .
- Switch to the Appearance tab. You should find your previously used personas in the list.
- Find the one you want to use and click the Enable button.
To uninstall the other ones you can click thebutton on them and they'll be uninstalled instantly.
For more information about Firefox themes, see the article Use themes to change the look of Firefox.
Did this answer your question? Let us know.