Forum Response - Asking for Troubleshooting Information (Thunderbird)
(Redirected from Asking for Troubleshooting Information)
In order for us to better investigate this issue, we'll need some more information.
Could you please do the following:
- Open the menu > Help > Troubleshooting Information, then click Copy text to Clipboard.
- Go to https://pastebin.com and paste the info from your Troubleshooting Information page, then copy the resulting URL.
- Open a reply to this post, and paste the link to your troubleshooting information.
Next, we'll need you to provide answers to the following question:
- Does Thunderbird work in Thunderbird Safe mode?
- Do you use anti-virus and firewall software? What is the version?
- Who is the email provider?
- Who is the internet provider?
- What is the exact error message?
- What steps did you take right before this happened?