Fix problems with Kaspersky, Norton, Google or other toolbars
(Redirected from Fixing problems with Kaspersky, Norton, Google or other toolbars)
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Some toolbars may not be compatible with the latest Firefox
- Upgrade to Kaspersky version 2013
- Kaspersky 2013: patch D
- Norton toolbar only supports Firefox 15 and above
- Firefox 17 Support for NIS/NAV 2012/2013 & Norton 360 Toolbar
- Google Toolbar is no longer compatible with Firefox - Here are some alternatives
Fix problems with Firefox's toolbars and other add-on toolbars
- Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing
- What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus?
- Changes to toolbars and window sizes are not saved
- Re-enable add-ons that were disabled when updating Firefox
- Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware
- How do I remove a third-party toolbar that has taken over my Firefox search or home page?