Find what version of Thunderbird you are using
- Revision id: 156151
- Creator: Chris Ilias
- Comment: replace mac menu image with better quality version
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Chris_Ilias
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: Chris_Ilias
- Click the Application menu button
, then go to the
menu and choose . A new tab will open with information about your setup.
- Under Application Basics, refer to the number beside Version. That is the version of Thunderbird you are using.