Clearing cookies, private data, history, and settings in Firefox for Android
- Revision id: 35770
- Creator: feer56
- Comment: Changed accordingly as request.
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox for Android provides a basic level of control over privacy-related data. You can easily clear ALL private data, but unlike the desktop version of firefox you cannot delete cookies for an individual website.
The following tutorial demonstrates how to clear all private and historical data from your browser.
- To clear private data, cookies, history and settings in Firefox for Android, tap the > > .
- Select from the Privacy & Security section of the Settings screen.
- Choose the data you want to keep or clear by enabling the check boxes.
- Tap .
A notification appears confirming your data was cleared.
To clear your private data in Firefox for Android, swipe left and tap thebutton to access the Clear Private data setting.