Clearing cookies, private data, history, and settings in Firefox for Android
- Revision id: 30607
- Creator: mluna
- Comment: updates for m15 clear private data menu
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: mluna
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: mluna
Firefox for Android puts you in control of your data. The following tutorial demonstrates how to clear all private and historical data from your browser.
- To clear private data, cookies, history and settings in Firefox for Android, tap the > > .
- Select from the Privacy & Security section of the Settings screen.
- Choose the data you want to keep or clear by enabling the check boxes.
- Tap .
A notification appears confirming your data was cleared.
To clear your private data in Firefox for Android, swipe left and tap thebutton to access the Clear Private data setting.