Clear your browsing history and other personal data on Firefox for Android
Firefox for Android offers you control over your personal data, such as browsing history, passwords and more. You can conveniently save this data to your browser and delete it any time you want to:
Clear your entire browsing history
- Go to the History panel on your home screen.
- Tap on Clear browsing history at the bottom of the History panel.
- Tap to confirm.
Clear specific items from your browser
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) and select (you may need to tap first) .
- Tap and choose .
- Put a check mark next to the items you want to clear and then tap
- Tap the below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) and select (you may need to tap first) . button (either
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section and choose .
- Select the items you want to clear and then tap
Delete data on exit
This option automatically deletes your selected data (bookmarks, browsing or search history, saved passwords, and more) every time you quit Firefox:
- Tap and put a check mark next to Always clear when quitting.
- In the pop-up window, select the types of information that you'd like to delete each time you quit Firefox, then tap .
Firefox will delete your information each time you close it through theoption on the menu.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKsZLS