Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 180133
- Creator: xyyu.chn
- Comment: I encounter a problem when I change my primary email address, so I write a note for it.
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you have two emails registered.
Note: You can't change your primary email address directly to your secondary email address. You need to add your secondary email address first. If you haven't already added your secondary email address, see Add a secondary email address to Firefox Accounts.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address or user name instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- In the menu, click your email address or user name to open the Firefox Account panel in the OptionsPreferences tab.
- Click the Manage account link next to your avatar.
- Click the button next to Secondary email.
- Click the button.