Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 157214
- Creator: TyDraniu
- Comment: There is user name instead of e-mail. Clicking it already leads to 'Firefox account' tab, no need to mention it.
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you have two emails registered.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your user name instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- In the menu, click your user name to open the tab.
- Click the Manage account link next to your avatar.
- Click the button next to Secondary email.
- Click the button.
If you haven't already added another email address, see Add a secondary email address to Firefox Accounts.