Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 157190
- Creator: Michele Rodaro
- Comment: Click the email address to open Options/Preferences
- Reviewed: No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you have two emails registered.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- In the menu, click your email address to open the tab.
- In the Firefox Accounts panel on the left, click Manage account.
- Click the button next to Secondary email.
- Click the button.
If you haven't already added another email address, see Add a secondary email address to Firefox Accounts.