Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 157178
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: feature is now ready for the public
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you have two emails registered.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed in to Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- In the Firefox Accounts panel on the left, click Manage accounts.
- Click the button next to Secondary email.
- Click the button.
If you haven't already added another email address, see Add secondary email address to Firefox Accounts.