Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 144795
- Creator: rfkelly
- Comment: I noticed a couple of inaccuracies in this page - the URL must include "canChangeEmail=true" in order for the feature to appear, and it should not be necessary to login on that page because you're already signed in to sync from the previous step.
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address. The feature is still under development and is not available by default, but you can follow these steps to enable early access.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed into Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- Go to https://accounts.firefox.com/settings?canChangeEmail=true. Visiting this special URL will make the feature visible.
- Under Secondary email, add another email address and click the button.
- Follow the instructions in your verification email to confirm your second email address.
You might have to log out and log back into Firefox on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new email.