Change primary email address on Firefox Accounts
- Revision id: 143682
- Creator: Joni
- Comment: new article
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: jsavage
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Firefox Accounts now lets you change your primary email address if you opt in. Follow these steps to opt in and enable this feature.
- Open Firefox and make sure you are signed into Sync (click the menu button and look for your email address instead of "Sign in to Sync").
- Go to https://accounts.firefox.com/settings.
- Log in to Firefox Accounts.
- Under Secondary email, add another email address and click the button.
- Follow the instructions in your verification email to confirm your second email address.
You might have to log out and log back into Firefox on your mobile devices in order for Firefox to display your new email.