Change The Default Language on Firefox OS
- Revision id: 53186
- Creator: feer56
- Comment: changes based on previous edit
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: feer56
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: jsavage
Changing The Default Language
Make sure you are on your homescreen.
- Tap on to open the Settings App.
- Scroll to the Personalization section.
- Tap on Language.
- Language options will appear.
- Tap on the Language drop-down menu to display the list of available languages.
- The Language checkmarked is the current Language selected.
- Select the Language from the drop-down list you want to use.
- Tap .
- The new language setting is saved.
Note: To localize Firefox OS help in your language, see Translate Help Articles!