Change The Default Language on Firefox OS
- Revision id: 45436
- Creator: feer56
- Comment: changes
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: feer56
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: Yes
- Readied for localization:
- Readied for localization by: mluna
Changing The Default Language
- Tap on the (Settings app) .
- Go to the Personalization section and choose Language.
- Language options appear.
- Tap the drop-down menu to display the list of available languages.
- The language checkmarked is the language selected.
- Tap the language you want to use and then tap .
- The new language setting is saved.
Note: To localize Firefox OS help in your language, see Translate Help Articles!