Change The Default Language on Firefox OS
- Revision id: 41560
- Creator: feer56
- Comment: Line 8 edit.
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: iNerd
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
Changing The Default Language
Change the language on Firefox OS using the Settings application.
and choose Language.
- The language chooser appears.
- Tap the drop-down menu to display the list of available languages.
- The language checkmarked is the language selected.
- Tap the language you want to use and then tap .
- The new language setting is saved.
Note: To localize Firefox OS help in your language, see Translate Help Articles!