Change the default language of Firefox for Android
Change Firefox for Android to another language
By default, Firefox for Android loads the same language that's currently set on your device. If you prefer to display another language, you can switch by following these steps:
- Tap the menu button (either below the screen on some devices or at the top-right corner of the browser) .
- Tap (you may need to tap first) , then .
- Tap the menu under Browser Language. This is set to
- Select your preferred language from the list.
- Firefox for Android will switch to the language you've selected.
Older versions of Firefox for Android
If you don't see the Update to the latest version of Firefox for Android or try the following workaround:option in the Settings menu, you are using an older version of Firefox for Android.
- On your device's settings menu, tap or , and then .
- After you've selected your preferred language, restart your phone and load Firefox for Android.
- You will now see the browser displaying the language of your choice.
Last Update: 2014-09-09