I did it! My event was a success! How can we celebrate?
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
You're awesome! Here's how to spread the word and keep the Webmaker energy alive after a successful event.
- Write a blog post that includes photos of all the action and links to things that people made.
- Tweet it out to hashtag #makerparty and post to our community mailing list
- Follow up with your attendants. Get feedback on your event and let us know how the process can be improved. Write to us at email@example.com
- Try out the different teaching kits at webmaker.org/teach and remix them to fit with your next event!
- Use your experience to help improve the mentoring process.
Last Update: 2014-09-04