I did it! My event was a success! How can we celebrate?
You're awesome! Here's how to spread the word and keep the Webmaker energy alive after a successful event.
- Write a blog post that includes photos of all the action and links to things that people made.
- Tweet it out to hashtag #makerparty and post to our community mailing list
- Follow up with your attendants. Get feedback on your event and let us know how the process can be improved. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try out the different teaching kits at webmaker.org/teach and remix them to fit with your next event!
- Use your experience to help improve the mentoring process.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/18ZmyoC