Calls and voicemail
- Revision id: 37222
- Creator: Hermina
- Comment: make a call on FF OS
- Reviewed: Yes
- Reviewed by: Verdi
- Is approved? Yes
- Is current revision? No
- Ready for localization: No
How to make a call
In order to make a call from your Firefox OS phone you have to tap theon your Home or All apps screen.
Once here, you will have 3 different options you can use to make a call:
1. Theallows you to manually dial a number by using the keypad.
Just press on the button after dialling the number and you'll make the call.
Tip: If you dialled a wrong number erase it by using the button.
2. Thesums up all the incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
You can call back directly from here by clicking on the number.
3. Theshows you the contacts you most called on top of your list followed by all the other contacts.
Tap on any of them to make a call.
Tip: If you want to call internationally or when abroad (in Roaming) you always have to dial a number by adding its country code to it.