Buddy Program-Support Forum Overview
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
This article is to help buddies teach their trainees how to answer in the support forum. Below is a checklist, which buddies should cover with their trainees and some links that buddies can give to their trainees or use them.
This is a list of everything your trainee needs to know. It's recommended to go through this list when working with your trainee.
- Checking the question tags and system details
- Understanding the question
- Replying to the question
- Using canned response
- Using knowledge base articles
- Report abuse the spam user and questions
- Editing the replied answer
Last Update: 2014-08-26