Browse web pages together on Firefox Hello
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
Hello lets you show web pages on your computer screen to friends during a call. Hello makes it easier to plan trips together, give a presentation or get feedback on an idea.
Share a page on your screen
- Open the web page you want to share.
- Click the Hello button at the top of the screen.
- In the control window, choose whether to copy the link, email it using your default email program, or share it on Facebook.
- When your friend clicks on the link to join the conversation, the web page will be visible on their screen.
- To stop sharing a web page, click the
Last Update: 2016-09-12