This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
- How to use bookmarks to save and organize your favorite websites
- How do I bookmark all of my open tabs?
- Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window
- Use bookmark folders to organize your bookmarks
- Sort your bookmarks to quickly find the ones you want
- How do I delete a bookmark?
- Bookmark Tags - Categorize bookmarks to make them easy to find
Import, backup and sync your bookmarks and settings
- Import Bookmarks and personal data from another browser
- Import bookmarks from Google Chrome
- Import Bookmarks from Internet Explorer
- How to sync bookmarks and settings between computers
- How to sync bookmarks and settings between a computer and mobile device
- All Firefox Sync articles
- Import Bookmarks from a HTML file
- Export Firefox bookmarks to an HTML file to back up or transfer bookmarks
- Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer