Access Mozilla Services with Firefox Accounts
Firefox Accounts lets you access Mozilla Services on any device with the Firefox browser or Firefox OS by simply signing in. All you need to create a Firefox Account is an email address and a password.
How do I sign up for Firefox Accounts?
You can access the sign up page on each Mozilla Service, or visit the Firefox Accounts signup page and follow the steps below:
- Enter your email address, password and age, then click .
- When the confirmation email arrives, click on the verification link.
- Once your account has been verified, sign in to your favorite Mozilla Service using your newly created account. After you sign up, you can also sign in and add an image to your profile.
What services can I use with Firefox Accounts?
The following Mozilla Services are available now:
- Firefox Sync: Access your browsing data, like bookmarks, history, passwords and open tabs on multiple devices with just a Firefox Accounts login.
- Firefox Marketplace: Purchase paid apps safely, add and track app reviews, and access your app library on all your devices.
- Pocket for Firefox: Save web pages to your reading list.
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts: Add features to Firefox with add-ons.