- Click the button (or type about:home in the location bar) to bring up the default Firefox home page.
- At the bottom of the home page, click the Sync link to open the Sync settings window.
- Then click the Pair a device link and the Firefox Sync Setup window will open.
- Enter the twelve character code generated on your other device and click .
Note: See Where can I find the code to add a device to Firefox Sync? for more information.
- When the code is accepted you will see a Device Connected message and your device will immediately begin syncing. Click to close the setup window.
- On the device you want to add, launch Firefox and click on the button to open the panel.
- Click on at the bottom of the panel.
- Click to get to the sign in page.
- At the bottom of the page, click . Enter the same email address and password you used for your other device.
- After you've signed in, Firefox will start syncing your information. You're all done!