I can see the "statusbar issue" have been discussed a lot, but couldn't find a satisfying answer. I haven't used Internet Explorer for several years in benefit to Firefox… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
I can see the "statusbar issue" have been discussed a lot, but couldn't find a satisfying answer.
I haven't used Internet Explorer for several years in benefit to Firefox. I hope I can keep it that way while I am also able to stay up to date at the same time.
After recently updated my FF 3.6(I think) to 4.0.1, and plenty of time trying to customize the new looks and location of bars and buttons etc to my likings, I need help with a few things:
1. How do I disable the "link hover preview bar" and make it appear on the Add-on Bar(the old statusbar replacement)?
2. How do I remove the X(close button) on the Add-on bar? I don't know if its only me, but something at the back of my head mistakes it for a pop-up or something else that needs to be closed. Very annoying to have to re-enable it every time.
3. How do I put a "border" around the new Add-on bar so it doesn't look like an extension of the webpage im currently at? The lack of a border might be the reason why I subconsciously think it's a popup. But even so, I still see no reason for the X.
4. The new colorless buttons/icons makes it easy to miss click (they all look too similar now), can I get them old ones back?
5. How do I make the Reload button and Stop button stay separate buttons instead of one combined button?
6. Lastly, I am used to have a button at the right side of the last tab to open a new tab. Now I need to add another button at the top instead. Or can I get the old "open new tab" feature back somehow?
Thank you for your time.