(1) - when I open Firefox I recently have clicked on the hyperlink for HTML at the bottom of page, it works great for my gmail and yahoo accounts. However, it is not a pe… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
(1) - when I open Firefox I recently have clicked on the hyperlink for HTML at the bottom of page, it works great for my gmail and yahoo accounts. However, it is not a permanent fix, as it apparently lasts just for the daily session. How can I keep my internet, et al. HTML permanently?
(2) - Firefox v24.0 is said to be fast and faster! However, I am not finding it so. when I click on a link or open a tab, it is frustrating as the tab labors too long to open...I more than not click on reload, which appears to help somewhat. Any suggestions?
(3) - I've just printed out the Mozilla Support Q&A on the error message from Firefox stating that it cannot load the website...how to I remedy this, as it occurs constantly with my Yahoo mail login?
(4) Finally, several weeks ago I inadvertently popped the "HEALTH" Bookmark (I have a Bookmarks Toolbar), which is excellent (had it with WinXP also, now with Win7), but I seem to pop, double click, or something or other, that makes a bookmark folder jump into the wild blue yonder! I've posted for answers here and elsewhere, printed out and read all variable instructions to navigate and locate, all to no avail. More sage advice please?
with appreciation and, thanks in advance.