Recently I upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11 and since doing so, I've had consistent errors while browsing the web on Firefox. Most notably the "Humm. We're having tro… (διαβάστε περισσότερα)
Recently I upgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 11 and since doing so, I've had consistent errors while browsing the web on Firefox. Most notably the "Humm. We're having trouble finding that site." error message.
For example, when visiting, say Verizon.com, the tab will display the aforementioned error to which I press Try Again and the website loads correctly every-time. No hiccups on the refresh.
I've tried the following:
- I've performed a completely clean uninstall of Firefox and then reinstall
- Cleared all browser history/cache
- Removed all extensions
- Disabled IPv6, HTTPS Over DNS, No Proxy
- Ran through Firefox's troubleshooting
- Used Firefox Troubleshooting Mode in the Browser
- Tested that the problem does not happen while using Edge
I've never had a single problem on Windows 10 with Firefox. Curious if others are experiencing the same issues and if there are any fixes. Nothing else on the PC has changed.
- Windows 11 21H2 2200.348
- Network driver is the latest Win11 edition
- Firefox 95