Adobe Flash player opening outside of firefox problem
Hi, this problem just started today.
Basically when i try to watch any video on youtube, the flash player opens up outside of firefox,just like in the picture here.
It is very anoying and i have no clue how to repare it.
I uninstalled flash player and reinstalled a new one and it didnt change anything.
If anyone has a solution please let me know
i found the solution and it was simply because i did not properly erase my internet cache.Ανάγνωση απάντησης σε πλαίσιο 0
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Google Update
- Version 188.8.131.5258
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Winamp Application Detector
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
i found the solution and it was simply because i did not properly erase my internet cache.
HI again i was wrong the problem is persistent. It did not have to do anything with clearing the internet cache.