Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Flash wont run in Firefox, screen shows up saying it has crashed, seems like it starts and then immediately crashes and I cannot watch any videos on any site
I just dont know what to do, I have uninstalled and resinstalled flash like 50 times and its like it just starts and crashes immediately and I cannot play any videos, Works fine in Chrome but Firefox, just crashes out. I tried disabling all the add-ons and that didnt finx the problem, Its installed and shows active but its like firefox isnt recongnixing it
All Replies (4)
You can check for problems with current Flash plugin versions and try these:
- disable a possible RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension for Firefox and update the RealPlayer if installed
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Flash 11.3+ on Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
Yeah I tried all those things and nothing seems to correct it.
Just cant figure last attempt at disabling protected mode but it is all jargon to me, to create a line of Protected Mode = 0.
I entered that file and got to the folder and clicked on it but woulnt let me add the line of text Protected Mode = 0.
Just seems like I may need to delete firefox completely with preferences and everythign and see if it works....Just so frustrated since it ran an update on FF to Version 25. and I have Flash 11.9 and tried 11.7 and say problem.
It says Flash has crashed when I go to any website so I hit reload and same screen comes up saying flash has crashed so it seems like it is starting and crashing instantly
You may need to copy the mms.cfg file to the desktop if you can't save the changes.
- (Windows 64bit) C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
- (Windows 32bit) C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
Could you post some submitted crash reports?
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A Submitted Crash Reports list will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Report IDs that start with bp- and paste them into your response here.
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Adobe Flash plugin has crashed - Prevent it from happening again article.
Note that Mozilla is developing its own Flash player named Shumway expected to replace Adobe Flash (v28/29).