My chat tabs in facebook do not close with esc.
I have tried in other browser and it works so i think there is problem with the Mozilla Firefox. I have cleaned the cookies, cache, restarting Mozilla in safe mode, reinstalled Mozilla.
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
- Shockwave Flash 11.8 r800
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.04
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- On Windows you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by quitting Firefox and then going to your Terminal and running: firefox -safe-mode (you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
- Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
Report if this helped!Thank you.
I have run Firefox Safe Mode and the problem is still there.
Leave feedback for Firefox developers, you can go to the Firefox Help menu and select Submit Feedback... or use this link. (You'll need to be on the latest version of Firefox to submit feedback). Your feedback gets collected at http://input.mozilla.org/, where a team of people read it and gather data about the most common issues.
We will get back to you soon ! Report if this helped ! thanks!
I have submitted a report. Thank you
Did the Esc key work in Firefox 24 and just stopped working in Firefox 25? Does Esc still work in other contexts, e.g., to close "light box" style photo slide shows? (Example: http://jeffersonscher.com/photos/cook/firstweek/)
Yes it worked on Firefox 24 and stopped in 25 and it works for other things
Hopefully other beta users can test and see whether they have the same issue so it can be examined in more detail before release.
I have this problem too. My OS is Mac OS X 10.8 and I'm using Firefox 25 (BETA).
I've tried what was suggested above but it didn't work.