How to download from mega.co.nz using firefox mega add on
I have added mega add on for firefox. But could not download from mega.co. nz. When visited it shows only upload screen. How to download from it using your add on. Where i could search what i want in mega.co. nz. I even registered with them , but no use
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- HP Pit Plugin
- HP Product Detection Plugin
- HP Active Check Plugin
- PDF-XChange Editor Netscape Gecko Plugin
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Mozilla didn't create the Mega add-on, someone else developed it.
If this is the add-on that you have - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/meganz/ - seek support from here - https://mega.co.nz/#help
Hi, I have gone to the links you posted. But is there any useful reply. Pl tell me. Should one have to upload first, to get the download. But where to search , what i want
Modified by jraju
Hola amigos, ya instale el addon para mega, pero al entrar no logra cargar, adjunto imagen, estoy utilizando la version 23 en beta. les agradeceria me ayudaran, de antemano gracias. Probe en Chrome y ahi si cargo, pero realmente yo no utilizo chrome, solo firefox.
I do not know the language .Please translate to english so that every user know what it is
Hi jraju, the post by darkdival says the add-on doesn't work in Firefox 23 beta.
hi, jschersir, I am not using any beta version and I am using firefox 22 latest.I found the solution by adding add on firefox for this . This is available in firefox add on. But i found something strange in the download page in mega co nz.Sometimes the download stops in the middle and you do not have any resume button. There is no alphabetic order for download. You have to enter in search, and if it s there , then you get, it. Thanks for the translation, sir