Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
How do I get rid of x-notifier as I neither asked fot it nor want it
I have just upgraded to Firefox 18 and once more (Firefox is not the only one by the way) there has been stuff added that I neither need nor want.
I have neither the time nor inclination to go hunting for it to remove it.
1. Please stop doing this
2. Tell me how to get rid of it
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!