Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Every time I start Firefox, it checks my add-ons, then opens with 2 tabs: my home page and the intro to FF9. Why does it act like it's the first time every time. Thank you.
This happened after the upgrade to firefox 9.0.1. I am considering to reinstalling the browser but Im afraid i will loose all my saved data (passwords, bookmarks etc).
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
If that doesn't work:
- Type about:config in the address bar
- Click I'll be careful, I promise if prompted
- In the Filter input field type startup
- Double click on startup.homepage_override_url
- Delete the text string and click OK
- Close Firefox and reopen the window to verify that it has worked.
Hopefully this helps!
Thank you very much. Firefox have stopped opening the two tabs and opens only my homepage but still checks my add-ons every time it starts. Could you please provide a solution? Thank you again.