Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
How can I eliminate a bar across the home page that was put there by www.freescoreonline.com.
There is a white strip across the screen that has the words "View 3 credit scores in 60 seconds for free". It has been inserted just above the web search area and below the Yahoo tool bar. Any time I go to the home page it always there. I tried to see if there was a delete option in it but there is none. I cleared all the cookies and restarted my computer and it is still there. Whatever Freescoreonline,com did it is imbedded in the home page screen.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
Please provide a screenshot of the homepage when it is showing that bar.
You can try deleting the chromeappsstore.sqlite file in your Profile folder, when Firefox is closed, and see if that gets rid of that bar.
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked