I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and now I cannot use it...one of your suugestions said to ensure that my security systems are up to date. How do I do that?
I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and have been unable to access it or the old version... please help.
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
Κάθε φορά που ανοίγει το Firefox
Αυτό ξεκίνησε όταν...
last week I downloaded the latest version of Firrefox.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 163
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r28
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.0
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
Fixing the problem
To allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again:
1. Make sure your Internet security software is up-to-date (i.e. you are running the latest version).
2. Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs, then add it back.
If the Internet security program or firewall you are using is listed below, click its link to see a tutorial on how to configure it to allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again:
* AVG Internet Security
* Avira Premium Security Suite (Avira Knowledge Base)
* BitDefender Internet Security
* CA Internet Security Suite
* Comodo Internet Security
* Comodo Firewall Pro
* F-Secure Internet Security
* Kaspersky Internet Security
* McAfee Internet Security 2009 or 2010
* McAfee Security Center (McAfee Total Protection, McAfee AntiVirus, or McAfee Internet Security 2011)
* Norton 360
* Norton Internet Security
* Online Armor Free
* Panda Internet Security
* Trend Micro Internet Security
* Windows Firewall
* ZoneAlarm Free Firewall
My McAfee seems to no longer be compatible with Firefox. Also Adobe upgrades ask me to close Firefox. UGH
My McAfee security center and site advisor seems to no longer be compatible with Firefox. plz help me to get it update
My Firefox died, 20th November 2011. When started up, the tab came up on the task bar, but nothing else.
I used another browser to download and install a fresh version, and it worked OK. (Firefox then immediately said it needed to be updated, from version 4 to version 8 !)
But McAfee has ceased to work with it, and Firefox Add-ons gives no clue as to why or what to do.
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη bannerman100
i renewed McAfee on desktop computer,it does not appear to be working now on laptop
When you posted a reply to this thread recently, you were replying to a question that was asked over a year ago.
This thread was locked because of a new feature just added to the Support Forum, that automatically locks a thread if it was originally created over 180 days in the past.
If you need help with Firefox you should ask a new question. You can use this link as a starting point: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new