Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Cannot install Firefox, it disappeared from my computer for no reason.
Firefox and all other web browsers stopped working for me. I tried to re-install them but get an "application cannot be found" error when I try to run the setup.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
I'm not being allowed to run setup for any of these.
But I was able to run Windows Defender as it was already installed on my machine. Still having the same problem.
If you are blocked to install AV scanning programs then that is a strong indication that you are infected.
You can try to boot Windows in Safe-mode (press F8 on the boot screen) with network support to see if that allows to download the files.
If you have access to another computer then download the programs on that computer and copy them to an USB stick.
If using the above listed scanners does not fix it or if you are blocked from installing those scanners then ask advice on one of the forums that specialize in malware removal mentioned in the Popups_not_blocked article.
Even is safe mode I cannot install these programs.
Not sure what to do.
I am trying the forum Spybot search & destroy to see if they can help.
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη HeidiW