Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Despite following all related Help steps, Firefox will not ask me if I want to Save Passwords, nor will it save any! How do i fix it?
I have gone through every Firefox Help step at the Help Web site and it won't save any passwords.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
I've seen a few other users with this very same issue. If you've checked your options for Exceptions to make sure Firefox is not configured not to save passwords, can you please try reinstalling Firefox? It has been reported that it fixes this issue, but I haven't had any confirmation so can you please report back the results?
Also, try clearing your cache. I believe there are some cases where it might help.
Please report back the results.
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- In Private Browsing mode some menu items are disabled (grayed) and features like visited links are disabled and not showing
- You are in Private Browsing mode if you see "Tools > Stop Private Browsing", possibly grayed
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"