When I click a link to open the page in new tab, it open the new page beside my page.
After I update FireFox to version 3.6.8, I could not open the new page in the last tab, it always opens the new page in beside the tab.
Mmm…I could not make sure the new page or new tab I said is the same with you…?? (I use Chinese version so that I don’t know if it’s the same or not…)
A window could open several pages with different tabs, and I could click different tab to different page, right?
If I right clicked a link to open the page to “new tab” in the same window, the new tab opened in the last tab of my window.
But after I update FireFox to version 3.6.8 and I click a link to open the page to “new tab” in the same windoe, the new tab will open beside my page. (Mmm…Open on right of my page.)
I would like the “new tab” open to the last tab in my window, not “beside” the tab I used. How could I change the setting??)
Every time Firefox opened
== After I update FireFox to 3.6.8
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; zh-TW; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
That feature isn't new to 3.6.8, it was changed in 3.6.
Type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter. If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent
Double-click that preference to change the value to false