Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Toolbar Bookmarks Not displaying
Firefox 111.0.1 (64-bit) Latest update seems to have altered the way the toolbar book marks work. The bookmarks do not display, even though there is a line reserved for them at the top of the window.
I'm becoming less and less likely to customise how firefox works from the default setting, because over time I cannot be certain that these customisations will disappear or become non functional.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area => Customize
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar, drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize page to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette, drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette, click Restore Defaults in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.