Why does my search screen look like this? I can't read the websites and discriptions
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (3)
[v56+] Type about:preferences#general<enter> in the address box. Under fonts and colors, press the Advanced button. Scroll to the bottom, turn on Allow Web Sites To Choose Their Own.
Make sure you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the OS settings.
- We have seen reports that this can be caused by a problem with fonts like Roboto or Helvetica that
you have installed locally and that might be corrupted or are missing some variants. Also, make sure you allow pages to choose their own fonts and that you do not block remote (downloadable) fonts.
- https://support.mozilla.org/questions/1325619 Weird font on some website's
- If you use uBlock Origin make sure not to "block remote fonts".
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration or userChrome.css is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Troubleshoot Mode start window
Hi loch1148, I think this is caused by an add-on that injects little rating or safety icons on your search results-- the little green thing at the left under the text. I think it started a month or two ago, so maybe there is an update available by now?