Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Firefox does not play any videos - tried common solutions
Firefox will not play any videos for me. This occurs on every website. On youtube for example, the loading circle will be perpetually spinning over the video. I can use the slider to scrub through the video, and a static image will appear, but not play. The Youtube video will play no problem in Edge browser.
This is on a Dell Latitude laptop with intel i7 integrated graphics. I have already tried every common solution I have found while searching:
- Computer drivers and Firefox are up to date
- Disabled hardware acceleration
- Disabled all my add-ons
- Turned off Firefox enhanced tracking protection
- Turned on allow autoplay video and audio
- Started in safe mode, still won't play video
- Cleared cookies and site data
- Refreshed firefox
- Uninstalled and reinstalled firefox
Is there anything else I can try, or any troubleshooting steps I can follow?
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
You can check the Web Console for media related messages.