Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Can't import Old Firefox Data after refreshing
Today i opened mozilla, a troubleshooting message in english (my browser is set in italian) popped up, and then it asked me to Refresh Firefox (I had no idea it meant "back to factory settings")
Nothing difficult, i've re-installed mozilla last week after formatting HDD without a problem.
Now, instead, there's nothing.
Logged in, synced, nothing. Mozilla is brand new.
Tried to copy datas and paste them in the profile folder: nothing. Tried to copy the folder (the one inside the Old Firefox Data folder) into the profile folder: nothing.
Wouldn't be a huge mess, wasn't for the hundreds of password i've saved.
Thanks for the help! =)
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
You can copy certain files with Firefox closed from the "Old Firefox Data" folder on the desktop to the current profile folder to recover personal data. Note that best is to avoid copying a full profile folder. Note that you should be cautious with copying SQLite database files if you previously had problems.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- favicons: favicons.sqlite
- bookmark backups: compressed .jsonlz4 JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- cookies.sqlite for the Cookies
- formhistory.sqlite for saved autocomplete Form Data
- logins.json (passwords) and key4.db (58+) or key3.db (57 and older) (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
if you only have key3.db then make sure to remove an existing key4.db
- cert9.db (58+) or cert8.db (57 and older) for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
if you only have cert8.db then make sure to remove an existing cert9.db
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other website specific data (Site Preferences)
- sessionstore.jsonlz4 for open tabs and pinned tabs (see also the sessionstore-backups folder)
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Folder/Directory:
Windows: Open Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη cor-el