Αναζήτηση στην υποστήριξη

Προσοχή στις απάτες! Δεν θα σας ζητήσουμε ποτέ να καλέσετε ή να στείλετε μήνυμα σε κάποιον αριθμό τηλεφώνου ή να μοιραστείτε προσωπικά δεδομένα. Αναφέρετε τυχόν ύποπτη δραστηριότητα μέσω της επιλογής «Αναφορά κατάχρησης».

Learn More

Our website is not working in Firefox

  • 4 απαντήσεις
  • 1 έχει αυτό το πρόβλημα
  • 87 προβολές
  • Τελευταία απάντηση από FredMcD

more options

We started getting calls that our website is not working in Firefox. I checked Chrome and Edge, they work fine. The only thing I am getting is the following error:

An error occurred during a connection to www.utfcu.org. The OCSP server has refused this request as unauthorized. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_UNAUTHORIZED_REQUEST Our certificate was just renewed last month so I know it is not an SSL issue. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Thanks,

We started getting calls that our website is not working in Firefox. I checked Chrome and Edge, they work fine. The only thing I am getting is the following error: An error occurred during a connection to www.utfcu.org. The OCSP server has refused this request as unauthorized. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_UNAUTHORIZED_REQUEST Our certificate was just renewed last month so I know it is not an SSL issue. Anyone else having a similar problem? Thanks,

Επιλεγμένη λύση

I ended up having to call the company who hosts our website and it is working now. The only thing they said is that it had to do with OCSP stapling. A quick search on google brought this up:

While many web servers advertise support for OCSP stapling, implementations are not always reliable. For example, when Apache queries the OCSP server, in the event of a temporary failure, it will discard the cached good response from the previous request, and start serving bad response.

I hope this helps someone in the future who might have a similar issue.

Ανάγνωση απάντησης σε πλαίσιο 👍 0

Όλες οι απαντήσεις (4)

more options
more options
more options

Επιλεγμένη λύση

I ended up having to call the company who hosts our website and it is working now. The only thing they said is that it had to do with OCSP stapling. A quick search on google brought this up:

While many web servers advertise support for OCSP stapling, implementations are not always reliable. For example, when Apache queries the OCSP server, in the event of a temporary failure, it will discard the cached good response from the previous request, and start serving bad response.

I hope this helps someone in the future who might have a similar issue.

more options

That was very good work. Well Done.