Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
I don't know if this is "Facebook" or "Facebook because I use Firefox": links/things open up without my clicking on them in Facebook. ruled out mouse.
Since I switched over to Firefox, I'm having trouble on Facebook, where links that would normally only open if I clicked on them now just pop open when the mouse cursor is nowhere near them or when I've not clicked on them. I've tried several different mouses so the mouse has been ruled out. I'm trying to rule out a browser problem before I approach it as a Facebook problem.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
HI, this may be a reason : Facebook Political Ad Collector
You should be running your mouse drivers as stand alone and not as a Extension : Logitech SetPoint 6.60.90
Please try : SAFE MODE
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no persona)
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder)
- default toolbar layout is used (file: localstore-safe.rdf)
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options > Performance > Uncheck to view)
- plugins are not affected
- preferences are not affected
TEST''''is issue still there ?
You may want to consider these for your privacy on Facebook : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/facebook-container/ And this is for a few things as above but you decide : https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers/