Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
Each new release of FF is slower to load and unload than the last. Having to wait 10 - 15 seconds for each is just not acceptable.
With each release of FF since 27, loading and unloading time has increased. It now takes 10-15 seconds from clicking the desktop icon to being useable. FF page is displayed for 90% of that time. A significant part of the start up delay is FF connecting to something (what?) before it can be used. Share Data is disabled, minimal number of addons. It takes just as long to unload, which for general browsing would be less of an issue but when shelled from another application a 15 second wait for it to unload makes it unviable. In comparison, IE 11 takes less than 5 secs to load to and unloads almost instantaneously. If this issue isn't addressed, then after five years and with a heavy heart, I'll have to go back to IE.
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (1)
The Refresh feature (called "Reset" in older Firefox versions) can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your bookmarks, history, passwords, cookies, and other essential information.
Note: When you use this feature, you will lose any extensions, toolbar customizations, and some preferences. See the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article for more information.
To Refresh Firefox:
- Open the Troubleshooting Information page using one of these methods:
- Click the menu button , click help and select Troubleshooting Information. A new tab containing your troubleshooting information should open.
- If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.
- At the top right corner of the page, you should see a button that says "Refresh Firefox" ("Reset Firefox" in older Firefox versions). Click on it.
- Firefox will close. After the refresh process is completed, Firefox will show a window with the information that is imported.
- Click Finish and Firefox will reopen.
Did this fix the problem? Please report back to us!