secondary pages not displaying right fonts
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this question. I apologize if it's not. Please tell me if I am posting in a wrong section.
Firefox is not displaying right fonts on a site I am working on. • I am working with files locally on my Mac so I can't provide url. • I am using @font-face rule and index page displays the right fonts that are in my folders. I am not using link to Google. • Problem is that all the other pages display only default browser fonts. But all the other CSS styling, on those pages, works just fine. • My index page is in the root folder, fonts have their own folder, and all the other pages have their own folder.
- root folder |- index.html |- styles folder - css folder, etc… |- media folder - fonts folder, etc… |- pages folder - about.html, page2.html, etc…
• I have added fonts in ttf, woff, woff2, eot, and svg formats. Technically, I only care about at least making ttf files work. • I am using the latest Firefox. • I cleared all of the history. • And I tried Firefox in safe mode, so far nothing works.
Does anyone have any idea what am I doing wrong? I very much appreciate your help.
For some reason it got fixed. Why? Not a clue.Ανάγνωση απάντησης σε πλαίσιο 0
Επιπρόσθετες λεπτομέρειες συστήματος
ColorfulTabs, Copy as Plain Text, Copy Links, Copy Urls Expert, Download YouTube Videos as MP4, Easy Copy, EPUBReader, Focus, Font Finder, LastPass, savetexttofile, uBlock Origin, Web Developer, Xmarks
- Πλατφόρμα χρήστη: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36
to fix this annoying font problem click the 3 bars on the top and click setting then click Content then click Default font and choice " Times new Roman " and for the size choice 16.
PS: you are in the right place ;)
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη blockgaming
Hi, thank you for taking a look at my problem. Unfortunately, this hasn't fixed the problem. Also, I forgot the mention this has been a problem only in Firefox.
For some reason it got fixed. Why? Not a clue.
If it happens again then try this:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
You can check the log in the Web Console for error messages and the Network Monitor (Firefox/Tools > Web Developer) to see if content fails to load or is possibly blocked.
Use Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R to reload the page and bypass the cache to generate a fresh log.
Τροποποιήθηκε στις από το χρήστη cor-el