Αυτό το νήμα αρχειοθετήθηκε. Παρακαλούμε κάντε νέα ερώτηση αν χρειάζεστε βοήθεια.
My User I.D.s aren't there when I use Firefox
Recently I noticed that I always have to enter my User I.D. when opening several websites. I am not able to see Comments in Washington Post any more either.
hi, have you set firefox to "never remember history" in the privacy panel within the firefox options? Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-trackΑνάγνωση απάντησης σε πλαίσιο 👍 2
Όλες οι απαντήσεις (2)
hi, have you set firefox to "never remember history" in the privacy panel within the firefox options? Settings for privacy, browsing history and do-not-track
A detail like a website remembering you (log you in automatically) is stored in a cookie.
You can use these steps to make a website recognize and remember you:
- You can create a cookie 'allow' exception to keep specific cookies, especially in case of secure websites and when cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: Exceptions
Removing cookies from a website makes the website forget about you.
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Cookies
- do not clear the Site Preferences
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
- Clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, passwords, and other website specific data.
- Clearing cookies will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an allow exception you want to keep.
Firefox 42+ has a Tracking Protection feature that is enabled by default in Private Browsing mode. When you are in private browsing mode then Firefox can show a shield icon at the left end of the location/address bar that some content is affected.
You can disable this feature in "Options/Preferences > Privacy" or via the about:privatebrowsing page that get when you open a New Private Window.
- Options/Preferences > Privacy: "Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows"